Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 11  

I know I know -- I missed a few days. I have absolutely no excuse -- just didn't 'feel' the camera or something.

This I took on the way home the other day. This is what I hate about where I live -- all the nice old areas that were either old houses or land for cows, hay or whatever are all being taken over by developers who want to build overpriced two story, six bedroom homes for people only to have them discover they were grossly over appraised. It's maddening, and it's sad.

Okay, down off my soapbox.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Day 11

  • Fashion Schlub
    July 30, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

    please, i so hear you. i used to love long island. i thought I'd be here forever, I'd just move further out east to farmland and empty beaches. but everything's being so built up. the city keeps moving out here. no one can stand to have an inch of undeveloped land. it makes me so sad :-(